We are beginning some activities. Let me know what you are interested in:
This Sunday noon: Pentecost party (by invitation because in a private home; call me if you have my phone number)
1) House church Sunday
2) Hebrew roots group Sabbath 11
3) Live Local Group (based on the manual of Jarrin Jackson. Starts with community building, goes to basic sensible emergency preparedness, encouraging local economy, finally upbeat proper political engagement locally
4) Alternative health club (with guest speakers)
5) Kevin Zadai video discussion group
6) Joining a time limited Biblical Citizenship class Saturday evenings, and other educational opportunities in partnership with other organizations
7) 7M action team (each person works on their area of calling with mastermind support from group)
It is unlikely that all of these will make. I doubt anyone wants to do All of these. Those who have more people sign up will make. Please let me know what you are interested in, that is, willing to commit to participation at least for 8-16 weeks.
I know that many are disgruntled and dismayed by the failures of the church and of politics. The answer is not to retreat to you screen. The answer is to join together, conquer your own failures, and work together to make a more health, more functional, more ideal situation. Not so much an organization as an organism. Be the change you want to see.